Whether it’s a gift for someone else or a spoil yourself moment our ring guides are here to make sure it’s the perfect fit. Use the two sizing methods below to either measure your own ring size or to determine the ring size of someone else.
Download and print this simple instructional guide. Ensure that your printer is set to print at 100%. You can verify that the page is printed correctly by measuring a few shapes for accuracy.Download
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
1. Measure your finger when it’s warm and at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, use METHOD A below. Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
BUYING RING AS A GIFT
1. Ask your intended recipient’s mother or friend if they know his/her ring finger size.
2. Borrow one of your intended recipient’s rings and use METHOD B on the document above. (Ensure that the ring fits the finger you intend to fit.)
TIPS AND INFORMATION
• When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
• Different countries have different ring-size systems.
• All sizes listed here are standard American sizes.
• The average woman’s ring size is about an M. The average man’s ring size is about an S.
• Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (i.e. the hand you write with).
• Selected rings can only be sized up or down by two sizes.